The Cheesecake Factory did it again and unveiled this restaurant recipe.
Over the past few months, The Cheesecake Factory has revealed a few secrets. One restaurant recipe after another has been shared with foodies. From savory recipes to cocktail recipes, many people are starting to create their own The Cheesecake Factory dining experience at home.
While the secrets of the the famous cheesecake of the restaurant recipes will always be a closely guarded secret, a few of their other favorite dishes being shared. After everyone was thrilled to have the Sangria recipe this summer, The Cheesecake Factory is sharing their Pineapple Moscow Mule recipe.
A Moscow Mule has become a popular cocktail. While there are many variations of this cocktail, there are usually a few basic things included. The ginger beer brings effervescence as well as a touch of spice. This flavor is the punch that makes you want to take another sip.
For The Cheesecake Factory recipe, the cocktail is a combination of sweet, spicy and tangy. The ginger beer makes the cocktail refreshing while the pineapple juice adds a tropical touch.
Since this cocktail uses simple syrup, you can use this ingredient to personalize the cocktail a bit. A simple syrup made from honey or agave would add a little different flavor to a traditional simple sugar syrup.
Here’s how to make The Cheesecake Factory’s popular Moscow pineapple mule.
Add the following to a shaker without ice cubes:
- 2 oz. Vodka (your preference)
- 2 oz. Pineapple juice
- ½ ounce Simple syrup
- ½ ounce Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 lime wedge
- 3 ounces Ginger Beer (Bundaberg or a sweet Ginger Beer preferably)
- Combine the ingredients, except for the ginger beer, in the shaker. Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously 2-3 times. Before straining, add the lime wedge and ginger beer to the shaker
- Filter the contents of the shaker into an appropriately sized glass filled with cool ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple half moon by folding and inserting it into the glass against the rim.
- (Candied ginger optional)
Garnish: Half Moon Pineapple
- Cut the pineapple in half to the middle of the pineapple (not across the core). Place the flesh down and cut the pineapple in half again. Place the pineapple core in quarters towards the bottom. Cut ¼ ”slices by creating half circles or half moons.
As a reminder, it is important not to shake ginger beer with the other ingredients. Shaking a soft drink is never a good idea. While you can gently stir the cocktail before straining, the more the ginger beer is mixed, the less carbonation it will have.
Whether you’re serving this cocktail before a meal, with a favorite dish, or enjoying one anytime, this restaurant recipe is a must-have. And you don’t have to tell anyone that the cocktail recipe isn’t yours.
What is your favorite dish from The Cheesecake Factory?